Celebrate Small Business Saturday with the 2nd Annual Vanessa Gade Trunk Show! Vanessa is a San Francisco based artist whose award winning designs have been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine. Unique silver, rose gold vermeil and yellow gold vermeil pieces demonstrate a talent for the elegant and unexpected. Join us from Noon to 4 and see for yourself.
Join us Saturday, November 15 for a jewelry show featuring St. Louis’ own Barb Rand. If you enjoy elegance with an edge you won’t want to miss this event!
Join us Saturday, November 8 from Noon to 4 as we welcome local Father/Son artists Den and Ian Smith to the Gallery. Den Smith is an award winning mixed media artist and his son, Ian Smith, is the master of steam punk work featuring gears made of recycled materials. See you soon!
We are very excited to be participating in Style in the Loop 2014. This year you will have the opportunity to meet and greet designers prior to the runway show.
There are lots of fun events planned throughout the day – come out and enjoy some fashion, art, and great food and drink!
START by picking up your FREE swag bag from Serendipity Gallery or Componere Gallery. This bag will be your ticket into the Runway Show and will provide details of the day’s events and designer locations.
- FROM 3 to 5 PM: Designers will be display their work and be available to meet the public at designated locations throughout The Loop
- Metalsmith LAURA ELIZABETH MULLEN will be at Serendipity Gallery along with some of her new and classic work
- FROM 5 to 7 PM: Participating locations throughout The Loop will be have drink and food specials
- FROM 7 to 9 PM: Runway Show on the illuminated Moonrise Hotel Staircase including special guest Andy J of Project Runway
- 9 PM: Afterparty on The Moonrise Roof
It’s going to be a great day to meet and see some of the great local talent St. Louis has to offer. We look forward to seeing you then.
Metalsmith Laura Elizabeth Mullen